Viñales can be seen in a day trip if you are short on time.
We provide the following general itinerary but are happy to personalise the day to your taste if desired:
- 8.30 – Private taxi pickup at your casa in Havana
- 11.00 – Stop off at Hotel de los Jazmines to see the infamous view of Viñales Valley
- 12.00 – Drive to our base for the horse tours
- 12.30 – Private horse riding excursion lasting around 3 – 5 hours. See here for what the tour includes.
- 14:30 – Traditional creole cuban lunch at a beautiful viewpoint restaurant during the excursion*
- 17.30 – Horse tour ends at sunset. Leave Viñales to return to your Casa in Havana for 20.00.
The day costs 55CUC (42GBP) per person, including everything but transport.
Transport costs 160CUC for a private taxi at your disposal for the whole day, based on a regular sized car. We can also accommodate big groups and can organise Classic American cars on request. Transport is to be paid locally on arrival directly to your driver.
*If you would like to eat dinner at the Finca Agroecologica El Paraiso – a popular farm-to-table restaurant with a beautiful view over the valley – this will cost 10CUC payable directly to the restaurant. Let us know and this can be organised! Please also note this would be paired with a tour of Valley del Silencio.